Leidos is seeking an All Source Analyst to support a client’s operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions require an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance with a polygraph examination. There is no exception to the clearance requirement.
Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires exceptional writing skills, as well as experience producing high-quality finished intelligence in support of senior decision-makers and experience using a variety of different sources to provide intelligence support to current operations. The positions require prior experience supporting multiple INTs and familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
In addition to the clearance requirement, successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases to produce various levels of intelligence support to the client.
The primary function of an All Source Analyst is to collaborate with a team of intelligence professionals in support of operations against priority targets. Candidates will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of classified and open source databases. All Source Analysts will identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, drive operations through written products and briefings, and empower core collectors by producing detailed targeting packages. Daily activities include:
- Review operational traffic for intelligence leads
- Draft comprehensive targeting packages in support of the client’s objectives
- Conduct detailed searches on items of operational interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components
- MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree AND 10 years of relevant experience or 18 years of relevant experience (Relevant Experience includes: All source analysis, targeting, collection, and/or geospatial analysis)
- Experience working with multiple types of intelligence collection capabilities and dissemination systems
- Experience working with NRO and/or NSA, and/or NGA
- Experience with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools.
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience working current and emerging intelligence issues
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis tools, target analysis tools, and/or applied analytic methodologies
- Experience applying technology to solving intelligence problems
- Demonstrated understanding of the Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TEPED) cycle
- Ability to pull multiple data sources to form pattern of life data against a target of interest
- Demonstrate regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports and briefing for a senior audiences
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of data and using it to generate various levels of reporting to decision-makers
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community
- ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Foreign language Skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.