The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for an IT Project Manager in Charlottesville, VA.
This IT Project Manager position is part of the Leidos team providing IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The IT Project Manager will be a senior-level individual with a broad IT background who is detail-oriented, but can also see the "big picture" from an enterprise and IT architecture standpoint. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and customer focus with the ability to effectively interact with a diverse customer base and various IT experts on a daily basis in the performance of IT project planning and execution.
• Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
• Develop clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
• Develop project plans and manage project execution
• Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
• Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
• Ensure production schedules are met and that project resources are used effectively
• Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
• Ensure proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
•Conduct hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design.
•Provide installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project
timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting
•Brief proposed courses of action and recommended solutions.
•Develop detailed implementation plans and other project documentation, as well as, high-level organizational
•High School diploma/GED with 12 years of related experience, OR Associate's degree with 10 years of experience, OR
Bachelor's degree with 8 years of experience.
•Demonstrated ability to multi-task and efficiently work several projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills.
•Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Federal Acquisition Certification Program/Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) Entry Level certification on Project Management is required.
•Currently possess a DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
•ITIL Foundation certified.
•Strong written and oral communications skills.