The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) is looking for an experienced cleared technical professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through innovative operations. This position This position provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment emphasizing collaboration and innovation.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) lead Some foreign and domestic travel will be required.
· Analysis of collected data and extraction of relevant information
· Technical analysis and research using a variety of analytic tools and data sources
· Collaboration with other analysts
· Innovative problem solving
· Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior officers
· Experience providing leadership of computer incident response teams.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a cyber technical or computer discipline
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience with computer and network security, administration, forensics, or operations
· Experience with the internet environment, including security applications and protocols
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· CISSP and CEH certifications
· IAT Level I (IAT Level III senior or higher)
· Prior team lead experience
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications