JOB SUMMARY: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) is looking for an experienced cleared technical Systems Arching seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through innovative operations. This position provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment emphasizing collaboration and innovation.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience as a System Architect. Some foreign and domestic travel will be required.
· Assist in technology integration and planning
· Create future architecture roadmaps
· Establish an information security environment and develop responsive security measures
· Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior officers
· A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience designing, developing and deploying enterprise information systems and networks
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience providing leadership, technical expertise and system engineering guidance to a team.
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications