JOB SUMMARY: (provide general program info and/or general position overview) The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) is looking for an experienced cleared technical professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through innovative operations. This position provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment emphasizing collaboration and innovation.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience. Some foreign and domestic travel will be required.
· Responsible for technical and personnel management
· Responsible for tracking, ratifying and managing all requirements
· Identify, articulate and manage risks
· Customer expectation management
· Customer communication and collaboration
· Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior officers
· A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience planning, organizing and directing technical tasks and personnel
· Experience in cost effectiveness and efficiency analysis
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience providing leadership and technical expertise
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications