The Advanced Solutions Group of Leidos is recruiting for a Test Engineer for the FBCB2 program. This position is located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
As the Journeyman Test Engineer for the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR) Software Sustainment program you will support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) efforts, including resolution of Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs), operation/maintenance
of the Development Software Support Environment (DSSE), Certification and Accreditation efforts, Radiant Mercury integration and test, Blue Force Tracking integration and test, software integration and test facilities operations, and
technical support and integration of the FBCB2 software capabilities and interfaces with current and future weapons platforms.
• Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret unit testing, Software Integration Testing (SWIT), and Product Integration Testing (PIT) of the modified software.
• Conduct performance testing of software for each release to ensure compliance with documented performance requirements.
• Conduct functional regression and integration testing for each software build and document the procedures/results.
• Conduct Formal Qualification Testing (FQT) for document the test plan and software releases.
• Guide and direct lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests.
• Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other technical personnel.
• Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
• Participate in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
• 3 years of functional experience with system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development, and
execution in at least one Army tactical system development environment.
• Currently possess an active Secret clearance.
• Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR).
• Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes.
• Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements.