The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Collective Training Integrator at Fayetteville, NC.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of AS / DCGS-A. Provide SMEs for the development and revision of AS / DCGS- A TSPs including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios, and to support exercises, and to conduct training to support the intelligence operations. Contractor shall be familiar with integrating multimedia course instructional methods and be prepared to facilitate training in large and small group settings. Provide AS / DCGS-A training and mentorship support as scheduled and as needed by customer. Ability to travel to provide instruction and mentorship support up to 50% of year.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Graduate of Army instructor Course or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc).
• Operational understanding of the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB).
• Demonstrated (recent) proficiency in DCGS-A software applications including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree and Google Earth.
• Demonstrated experience in intelligence / military instruction using a variety of educational platforms.
External Referral Eligible