Leidos is seeking a talented Cyber Security Analyst with experience in Threat Monitoring.
- Analyze all intelligence reports
- Enter indicators into system.
- Perform analysis on new indicators to detect prior compromise.
- Mitigate new indicators within the SIEM.
- Keep the analyst team informed of major developments in the attacker landscape.
- Collaborate across Leidos Cyber teams for early warning of developing trends.
- Assist with Incident Response and collection of artifacts to support improved operations and regulatory requirements
- Group Mailbox Monitoring
- Perform triage and investigation of user-reported emails
- Assist level 1 analysts with developing their incident triage and analysis skills.
- Backup Team Lead
- Perform team lead duties, track CIRT actions, and conduct daily CIRT tag-up when Lead analyst is unavailable.
- Metrics Tracking
- Assist lead analyst with tracking CIRT metrics.
- Quality Assurance
- Review analysis within to ensure that other analysts are conducting thorough and sound investigations.
- Located at the client site representing Leidos Commercial Cyber Solutions.
- Solid technical experience in the information security field
- Cyber Threat Monitoring experience
- Familiarity with security regulatory requirements and standards (such as NIST 800 series, ITIL, PCI)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the multiple operating systems (Windows, *nix, OSX, IOS and other infrastructure device OS)
- Experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection amp; Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls amp; Log Analysis, SIEM (Splunk experience preferred), Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers, and Malware analysis and forensics tools
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products
- Familiarity with public cloud architectures, log formats (i.e. cloud trail logs), and SOC operations that support public cloud operating models.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.