We are seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst with experience in Incident Response and Forensics to develop and operate an enterprise cyber forensics and investigations function.
- Assist with development of forensics policies, processes, procedures and metrics
- Assist with identification of forensics technology required to perform forensics function
- Provide on the job training to forensics team and coordinate tasking for team members
- Investigate ethics and/or security-related incidents.
- Needs to be able to define events vs. alerts vs. incidents for the organization, and create incident classification, severity, and priority tables in line with all threats, risks and vulnerabilities.
- Must be able to conduct deeper analysis of event specifics using advanced capabilities and forensics (e.g., payload deep packet analysis, malware reverse engineering, custom signature writing).
- Assist with post-breach impact/loss assessments.
- Must be able to identify and document incident trends and compromise patterns.
- Assist with sharing forensics discoveries with external partners including law enforcement and regulatory bodies
- Located at the customer site in a leadership role representing Leidos Commercial Cyber Solutions.
- Solid technical experience in the information security field
- Three or more years of incident response, analysis and escalation
- Experience with forensics, chain of custody, and EnCase
- Familiarity with public cloud architectures, log formats (i.e. cloud trail logs), and SOC operations that support public cloud operating models.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.