Leidos is seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Administrator in either Vicksburg, MS or Hillsboro/Portland, OR.
This position will serve as a Technical Subject Matter Expert for McAfee HBSS, and will administer, configure policy settings, and sustain ePO, SADR’s, and all HBSS applicable modules to maximize end point security in a DoD/US Army environment. This position requires the ability to identify cyber threats, implement countermeasures, configure, test, and deploy threat mitigation measures.
• Implement and maintain ePO and all applicable HBSS modules
• Operate and sustain the HBSS infrastructure
• Create and publish ePO reports and dashboards
• Create, test, deploy policies and approved exceptions
• Tune HIPS policy and events
• Integrate and maintain API’s with other cybersecurity technologies as directed
Ten (10) years cumulative experience in the following:
1) Experience in cyber security, Information Assurance/Information System Security Engineering
2) Experience with McAfee HBSS in a DoD/US Army environment
3) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
4) Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
CISSP, Security +; current DISA HBSS Admin 301 or 501 certification
Server amp; Operating Systems / Software
• Windows 2008/2012 Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/Powershell Scripting, Windows 7/10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Visio 2013
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.