GSM-O is looking for summer interns to be placed across multiple service delivery groups. Positions focus around various areas of the network operations support functions including:
- Performing functional analysis of data and network design
- Translating customer requirements into hardware and software specifications Performing network design data entry and cleanup tasks.
- Performing documentation and metric collections for government delivery. Emphasis on technical writing skills along with a working knowledge of networking concepts.
- Performing project planning focusing on the ability to develop logical plans to solve problems based on requirements.
- Providing customer support of user's questions and issues during all phases of the Network Engineering lifecycle.
- Performing trouble analysis of data and network design.
- Development of software and network scripts (bash, perl)
- Ability to perform Data Entry tasks and run appropriate queries and utilize pivot tables to display, perform analysis, assess trends. Interact with customers and other teams when responding to customer tasking.
- Familiarization with IT and Computer networking concepts Microsoft Office 8570 Security Plus
- Candidates must be enrolled in a degree program in relevant discipline.
- US Citizenship requiredLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.