Leidos has an opening for a Project Engineer to support The Department of Homeland Security. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, amp; Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
The CSI Project Engineer will manage execution of projects associated with improving SENS3 processes and services. The project engineer will be responsible for cost, schedule, and technical performance for one or more process improvement projects.
Examples of projects under this task are:
1. IC ITE Migration (Data Center Services, Applications, etc.)
2. ITSM Software Migration
3. ITSM Automation
4. Process Improvement
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years experience in working or leading projects providing full lifecycle systems engineering support, planning, operation, maintenance, and Sustainment
- experience working within the IC ITE environment
- active TS/SCI Security clearance
- DHS experience - IT System certification(s)
- ITIL Foundations (or higher) certification
- ITSM implementation experience - data center, cloud, IT System management experience