The Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) at Leidos currently has a contingent opening for an Engineering Technician to work in support of customers at Picatinny Arsenal. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, warfighter-focused, mission critical program.
The individual will be responsible for support various aspects of the program and ensuing task orders under a multi-award IDIQ.
• Resolve complex technical problems related to hardware and software issues with various networks, systems, desktops and laptops.
• Responsibilities will also include meeting customer demands on a daily basis.
• Provide application support for various Microsoft Office products as well as the implementation of large-scale PC deployments, including moves, adds and changes.
• Follow standard operating procedures, conform to established policies and standards, while using techniques, and standards for guidance.
• Support organizational objectives, operational activities, and service delivery activities for the assigned area of responsibility.
• 10% travel requirement
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance if necessary.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
1 – 3 years of prior relevant experience.• Successful technical troubleshooting work experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
• Good working knowledge of Internet browsers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills in the area of various hardware devices, as well as Microsoft suite (Outlook, Microsoft Exchange)
• Ability to provide exceptional support to high profile customers
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
The successful candidate will have high school diploma.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.