The Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) at Leidos currently has a contingent opening for a Logistician to work in support of customers at Picatinny Arsenal. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, warfighter-focused, mission critical program.
The individual will be responsible for support various aspects of the program and ensuing task orders under a multi-award IDIQ.
Will support Programs/Projects with one or more of the phases of engineering that extend from initial strategic technology plan through life cycle management and related engineering services including, but not limited to:
• Supply, Training, Transportation, Warehousing, Depot Systems, Distribution
• Operations Research, Logistics, Fielding, NETT, INET, Program Control
• Logistics, Concepts, Provisioning,
• Administration, Budgeting, Management Planning, MANPRINT, CE Equipment
• Military Programs Management, Maintenance, Configuration Management
• Quality Assurance, Testing, IV amp;V, Instructor, Material Management
• Production Coordination, and Fabrication.
• Must analyze, recommend approaches, and plan for the delivery of the necessary logistics elements in compliance with Industry and Government practices.
• 25% travel requirement
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance if necessary.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
Familiar with or a willingness to learn all aspects of, but not limited to:• Inventory Management and Distribution
• Budget Analysis
• Quality Assurance
• Production and Material Management
• 2 years’ experience working in a logistical capacity or position
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.