The Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) at Leidos currently has a contingent opening for a Project Manager to work in support of Picatinny Arsenal. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, warfighter-focused, mission critical program.
The individual will be responsible for support various aspects of the program and ensuing task orders under a multi-award IDIQ.
• Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
• Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• 25% travel requirement
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance if necessary.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to produce each of the essential results and perform each of the essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements that follow are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed to succeed in this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals to perform the essential functions.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.