Work as a Software Engineer in a collaborative team-focused environment. Will support in the development of niche tools which will be used in an operational environment. Will support software development efforts through all aspects of the software engineering life cycle including scope and work estimation, design, documentation, implementation, testing and integration. Must have the aptitude and attitude to tackle unsolved technical challenges.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Creating new tools and applications using a variety of software languages, frameworks and libraries
• Refining and enhancing existing applications to better meet the customer’s mission.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and experience commensurate with the requested level in software engineering; if no degree, equivalent experience in software engineering.
5+ years experience
• 1+ years of experience creating software applications using one or more of the following:
o C# or C/C++
• Experience with supporting software development tools such as version control systems, unit-testing frameworks and scripting languages