Leidos National Security Sector currently has an opening for an Information Security Analyst to work in Arlington - VA. This position will support the multiple programs and projects housed at that location.
- Ensure system support needs are met for certification amp; accreditation, system implementation, operation amp; maintenance, and IA compliance.
- Engineer, implement, and enforce technical and administrative security measures and processes to ensure all system achieve and maintain government compliance with directives outline in the JAFAN 6/3, JSIG, ICD 503, DODIIS, and NISPOM Chapter 8.
- Responsible for maintaining System Security Plans (SSP) and all documentation associated with Federal Information System Management Act
- Assist with providing security solutions to optimize performance and ensure security measures are optimized.
- Install, configure and maintain network equipment such as switches, end point protection, patches, firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Support the Information Systems Certification and Accreditation process as needed.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring proper protection or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered.
- Responsible for responding to security incidents and for investigating and reporting security violations and incidents, as appropriate.
- Assist with maintaining the information security education program, including leading training as required.
- Ability to work as a team
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of related experience in Information Technology, Information Security, or related field. Additional relevant experience and certification may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong experience with Information Security, supporting processes and procedures.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance.
- Security+ certification and it must be maintained within 6 months of hire
- Highly desired are security certifications including a CISSP or CISM.
- Additional desired certifications include CCNA, CCSP, MCSE, and/or SANS GIAC.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Administration.