Leidos is currently seeking a SOF Operations SME to support the USSOCOM Training Program at Fort Bragg North Carolina.
The candidate will support large-scale training exercises designed to enhance readiness and prepare SOF units for deployment. Candidates at SOF Component Command and JSOC provide subject matter expertise to facilitate planning and execution of SOF core activities and SOF-CF I3; augment/replicate critical staff planning positions, and provide SOF exercise planning and execution products throughout the JELC IAW SOF, Joint, Service, GCC training objectives.
The candidate will support the following SOF Component Command and JSOC exercises:
• EMERALD WARRIOR is a US Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) exercise.
• RAVEN is a US Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC) exercise.
• JADE HELM is a US Army Special Forces Command (USASOC) exercise.
• JADED THUNDER and BRONZE RAM are JSOC exercises.
• TRIDENT is a Navy Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) exercise.
-Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
-Prior SOF (O4-O5/E8/CW3-CW4)
-Minimum 10 years’ experience in tactical and operational planning, operations, and training
-Minimum of 4 years of recent experience serving in an operations assignment coordinating exercises and training
-Minimum of 4 years of experience in scheduling, coordinating, synchronizing daily operations and administration functions
-Minimum of 4 years of experience and proficiency in Microsoft applications
-Demonstrated expertise in oral and written communications skills
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance. Candidates with SCI eligibility may also qualify.