Leidos is looking for a Jr. level Systems Administrator to join our team. This role will directly support our customer. Microsoft at their facility located in Redmond, WA. The successful candidate will be part of a team that supports the Microsoft Federal Azure Cloud. This position is part of a team supporting 24x7 cloud operations and includes shift work. This program is a performance based contract that provides the full scope of IT Infrastructure support services
to a commercial IT program. The successful candidate will support the vision of federal, state and local agencies cloud computing services. The candidate will combine an understanding of core system components and an ability to troubleshoot using third party diagnostic and monitoring tools, logs, graphs, and performance data to maintain the health and availability of the environment. The candidate will be a member of a team that operates at the direction of technical
guides and recovery procedures written by development and engineering teams to maintain system health and support outage recovery activities. Provide a point of escalation and support to the Network Operations Center and Data Center technicians. Perform general system administration duties. Support, maintain and administer third party applications. Produce and adhere to appropriate documentation for application deployment, upgrade, release of new services versions, updates and fixes to the cloud environment, and Production System Maintenance activities (security patching, service account maintenance, live escorting, and certificate renewal).
Position is expansive and additional responsibilities can be added.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Administration of Windows servers, Domain servers, supporting desktops, desktop
applications, and Active Directory
- Familiar with Microsoft group and security policy design and implementation
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, stress, detailed work, and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong and effective customer service skills
- Effective and strong team Player
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to clear a Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) background screen.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.