Company: Leidos Leidos' Defense Health Operation's TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative for 2nd Shift at our Trevose, PA location. 24 hour call center seeking upbeat professionals that enjoy working in a positive environment.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and concerned with customer service, enrollment/disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by partnering professional organizations.
Reports to GTSC call center manager.
- Process registration of TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
- Process enrollments, disenrollment’s, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
- Process and correct enrollment discrepancies between CHCS and DOES.
- Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
- Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
- Provide education and enrollment information to beneficiaries on the phone and in person.
- Assist walk-in beneficiaries with enrollments and inquiries.
- Handle faxed enrollment forms.
- Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact, and other resources.
- Maintain electronic system/paper files and data integrity.
- Provide customer support to the Military Treatment Facility Commander and/or the TRICARE Area Office staff as directed by the TOP Regional Lead, Deputy Program Manager, or Program Manager.
- Serve as liaison between the TRICARE Regional offices and TRICARE beneficiaries for transitional/portability assistance.
- Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active duty portability process.
- Conduct off-site briefings such as enrollment briefings, fairs, or other functions when directed by the TOP Regional Lead.
- Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary’s question.
- Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
- Complete on a timely basis and comply with and all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
- Maintain required system accounts.
- Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
- Adhere to the dress code at the TSC
Required Education and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
-Two years’ experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
-Two years’ experience in a medical or clinical environment.
-One year’s experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
- One year’s customer service experience in a public environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in written and oral communications.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Computer literate with Internet research experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 or later applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to respond tactfully with people on the phone and in person.
- Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), DOES, and CHCS.