The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, amp; Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will provide engineering design/development, implementation and integration of network elements to the Senior Leadership Travel Kits network;
- Acquire and configure mobile voice, data, and video systems while maintaining configuration management throughout their systems engineering life cycle;
- Provide technical support for the design, implementation, and integration of network changes and sustainment, mobile voice, data, and video systems.
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications with voice, data, and video systems
- Perform technical refreshment due to design changes of secure mobile voice, data, and video systems according to IT and telecommunications standards including design enhancements, and integration of those changes;
- Mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects
- Secure Remote Access point for seamless transition from DC1 and DC2 include design and development recommendations as well as integrating those changes;
- Develop documentation required to update authorizations to operate (ATOs) when equipment is added or changed