Leidos has an immediate need for an Endpoint Engineer!
The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment. The position is a highly customer focused environment to provide system administration and proactive support of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) End User environment
Perform specific duties as an Endpoint Engineering Lead through a flexible tiered team approach in support of the infrastructure operations, hardware, software and mobile devices.
The candidate will work as an Endpoint Engineer Lead providing guidance and support to a team of 8 engineers provide advanced technical support to internal and remote deskside teams leading to issue resolution for escalated concerns. The successful candidate should have demonstrable working familiarity with one or more of the following: Asset and Change management with BMC Remedy or Service Now (SNOW); Endpoint management with TEM/BigFix, or LanDesk Endpoint Manager and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); expert working knowledge of Windows 10; Imaging amp; Patch Management; Application Deployment/Delivery technologies. Experience using LanDesk Endpoint Manager or SCCM for Windows and Mac OS deployment is a plus.
The candidate will work closely with management to help guide the team with a customer focus approach and an ability to work as part of one or more cross functional team(s) supporting various new technology insertions supporting the CMS and Leidos missions.
· Proficiency in Windows Operating System (OS)
· Strong leadership experience is a must
· Strong experience in Desktop Administration amp; troubleshooting.
· Strong experience in deploying and managing Windows Computers Imaging amp; Patching using one or more of these applications TEM/BigFix, LanDesk Endpoint Manager and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Understanding of Active Directory Group/User/Computers
· Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP.
· Solid understanding of Group Policies/Login scripts troubleshooting
· Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
· Strong experience with Apple MAC OS
· Well organized, and able to provide 24x7 coverage on rotating on-call support.
· Excellent customer service skills, a team player, adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and willing to go the extra mile in a fast pace environment to service the customer with a positive attitude.
External Referral EligibleQualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. EFFECTIVE DATE: 01/02/2016Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.