Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense amp; Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Systems Administrator II who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets
- Identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Ability to perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, OS and Security +
- High School diploma with 8+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s with 2+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.