The Leidos Intelligence Analysis and Operations Portfolio is seeking Maritime PIR Engineer in Dayton, Ohio with experience in exploiting remotely sensed data and producing intelligence products utilizing PIR data. These positions will require working as part of a team comprised of military, government, and other contractors to achieve high confidence answers to problems of interest. The qualified candidate must be able to work independently and have effective writing and verbal skills.
- Exploit remotely sensed data and produce intelligence products on PIR data
- Use and expand on research and development techniques for emergent applications and tasks
- Provide direct customer support through the utilization of multiple intelligence disciplines
- Participate in tests, demonstrations, and proof of concept exercises related to new PIR exploitation techniques, process and the MARCI program.
External referral Eligible
- BA degree and 8+ years of related experience
- 1 or more years of practical work experience in computer programming using 1 or more of the following:
- Interactive Data Language (IDL)
- Ability to work independently within a constantly changing environment with high priority tasking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of remote sensing principles and applications.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
PIR Analyst Certification(s)
Military intelligence analysis experience
Research and development background
Possible Travel required