Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense amp; Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Configuration Specialist/Manager II who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Implement CM policy across multiple development teams
- Perform CM audits as required to ensure complete archives, CM library updates, etc.
- Write and publish CM reports on activities, status of configuration items, and audits.
- Implement and oversee use of software development configuration management tools for source code, software documentation, and project documents (e.g. Subversion, CVS,).
- Perform administrative configuration management responsibilities/tasks such as updating configuration/change management databases, diagrams, etc.
- Ensure that all delivered contract products (reports, software, etc.) are accurate, complete, and meet the defined Government standard.
- Maintain integrity (version control) of all work products developed and delivered under this contract.
- Assist in the management of and provide administrative support to the configuration management process.
- Maintain, manage, and control the configuration of identified items such as process documentation, policies, and training materials.
- Ensure that configuration management policy, practices, and standards are fully enforced.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level I, Security+, Knowledge of or experience using ASID
- High School diploma with 8+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s with 2+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.