The System Administrator will perform as team leader to provide administration and networking support of product-related solutions for various project and operational needs. The System Administrator will be responsible for performing and directing server (physical and virtual) and major software component administration, change control, integration and recovery functions on a 24X7 basis.
Tasks include: provide hardware and software lifecycle management to ensure program requirements and deadlines are met; support program compliance under Department of Defense (DOD) Risk Management Framework (RMF); work with program staff to develop strategies to support new requirements; integrate new technologies; support full life-cycle software development.
Bachelors Degree in IT related discipline and 4+ years general system Engineering/Administration experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Security+ certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in UNIX and/or Linux system administration on physical and virtual hardware
- Demonstrated proficiency in server and local area network equipment installation, configuration, and basic maintenance
- Experience in application of an evaluation for compliance with DOD Security Technical Implementation Guides and Security Requirement Guides
- Certification in administering Solaris (10 or later) systems
- Certification in administering RedHat Enterprise Linux (6 or later) systems
- Experience with iSCSI based storage
- Experience in Oracle Database (11g or later) installation, configuration and administration
- Experience with public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience in configuration and administration of JavaEE Application Servers
All candidates must either be compliant regarding the certification requirements or must obtain the required certification within six months of assignment to the contract.