JOB SUMMARY: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) is looking for experienced cleared technical cyber professionals seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines (or five years additional experience in lieu of a degree) a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and experience in cyber security. Some foreign and domestic travel may be required.
· Analysis of collected data and extraction of relevant information
· Analyzing cyber security event data for attack indicators and potential security breaches
· Develop new signatures and correlation rules, dashboards and other useful reporting
· Collaboration with other analysts
· Innovative problem solving
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar (or 5 years’ experience in lieu of a degree)
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience with utilizing the case management process from incident to resolution
· Experience with the internet environment, including security applications and protocols
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications
· Experience with Arcsight SIEM, Splunk, and other industry leading EDR tools
· Experience with IPS Tools such as McAfee