The Leidos Intelligence Analysis and Operations Portfolio is seeking Maritime PIR Analyst in Dayton, Ohio with experience in exploiting remotely sensed data and producing intelligence products utilizing PIR data. These positions will require working as part of a team comprised of military, government, and other contractors to achieve high confidence answers to problems of interest. The qualified candidate must be able to work independently and have effective writing and verbal skills.
- Exploit remotely sensed data and produce intelligence products on PIR data
- Coordinate with multiple production teams at the customer site
- Use and expand on research and development techniques for emergent applications and tasks
- Provide direct customer support through the utilization of multiple intelligence disciplines
- Must be able to successfully complete govt customer’s analytic certifications
External referral eligible
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7 or more years of experience with:
- COBRA BRASS data and products (SEARCHLIGHTS, SCARSEARCH)
- Demonstrated experience in remote sensing, intelligence analysis, or sensor phenomenology.
- 1 or more years of practical experience working with ArcGIS.
- 1 or more years of writing technical products, reports, and briefs.
- Familiarity with OPIR tasking and requirements tool - GIMS
- Ability to work independently within a constantly changing environment with high priority tasking
- Demonstrated knowledge of remote sensing principles and applications.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
PIR Analyst Certification(s)
Naval intelligence analysis experience
Research and development background
Computer programming experience
May require shift work