Job Description: Gather and synthesize all source terrorist-related information to support development of daily counterterrorism (CT) products that promote situational awareness across the Intelligence Community (IC) and broader US Government. Analyst shall have the following:
* Experience working Terrorism/CT issues.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
* Strong research skills that include thinking critically and analytically, as well as broadly and strategically.
* Knowledge of IC policies and procedures.
* Experience working with the IC on CT issues.
* Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
- Advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and adapt to changing customer priorities.
- Diplomacy and tact when interacting with co-workers and senior government officials, especially when receiving constructive criticism.
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security CT objectives.
- Critical and creative thinking skills that will assist in analyzing vast amounts of varied data.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following Professional Traits:
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to grasp an overall research plan and execute his/her assigned portion of that plan with little oversight.
- Documented record of working with other team members, directorates, and agencies to produce joint intelligence documents.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office program suite, especially Microsoft Outlook 2007
- "External Referral Eligible"
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field), 6+ years of relevant IC and/or CT experience and demonstrated performance in similar positions. Requires TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph (other candidates will not be considered)Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.