The Facilities Operations Analyst will support the Federal Aviation Administration, Western Service Area, Western-Pacific Regional Headquarters in Lawndale, CA by planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to the strict deadlines and within budget for new construction, rearrangement of tenants, maintenance request, and facility alterations. This includes accruing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.Key duties will include:
Property Management: Knowledge amp; Experience of FAA Orders, processes and Automated Inventory Tracking System (AITS), e-waste and recycling
Records Storage Center: Knowledge amp; Experience of FAA Orders, processes and system
File Management: Heavy documentation and tracking (electronic and hard copiesProject Management:
- Provide day-to-day interaction and coordination with General Services Administration (GSA) and FAA staffs/organizations
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously from development from initiation to closure with minimal supervision
- Conduct quality assurance inspections of construction and/or installations to ensure conformance of drawings and scope of work
- Update and maintain CAD drawings and follow internal CAD standards
- Develop and submit project estimates by accurately forecasts project costs
Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Significant experience with large commercial construction project management, tenant improvements, and facility design.
Working knowledge of Americans with Disabilities Act and Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility (ABAAS), OSHA regulations, as well as health, safety, building, fire, and egress requirements.