Leidos is looking for a Project Manager in New Orleans, LA to run information technology projects in various customer business areas at an Investor Owned Utility.
• Plan, coordinate and manage small to medium size projects.
• Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services.
• Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
• Manage technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks or functions.
• Interface with task leaders, subcontractors and support personnel, customer and senior management.
• Develop a detailed project execution plan and help write an investment proposal in an accelerated environment.
• Provide direction of personnel performing tasks for project.
LeadGen<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
-Bachelor's degree or higher with 4+ years project manager experience (domain knowledge in electric utility business is preferable).
-Excellent customer-facing skills
-Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
-Proficiency with working on complex project schedules in Microsoft Project Server
-Proficiency in CMMI/SEI IT project management processes
-Ability to work on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects with demanding customers