The NISC III program is seeking a Security Representative to perform a wide range of functions and tasks which require proficiency in the development and implementation of a
Personnel Security Program. Candidate will use software supporting e-mail, word processing, database management
and data entry. Be highly organized, and demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail. Duties and
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on the progression of adjudication files from initiation through completion.
- Assist candidates through the entire Public Trust vetting process to include manual fingerprinting.
- Liaison with all levels of customers both internal and external.
- Provide required security briefings to a diverse audience.
- Become familiar with personnel security databases and applications (e.g., JPAS, and eQIP).
- Use the utmost discretion to protect all sensitive and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with current policies, directives and procedures.