The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Training Specialist to support the conference center under the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
• Provides consulting and recommendations to managers, supervisors, and the workforce on the implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives
• Develops and facilitates discovery sessions, planning meetings, training sessions, and facilitates process improvement meetings
• Proposes, tailors, and develops quality/process re-engineering improvement efforts (to include the applicable documentation) to provide return-on-investment or operational improvement
• Conducts benchmarking, activity modeling, and surveys
• Gathers, analyzes, and quantifies performance data and measurements
• Able to gather data and work with technical subject matter experts
• Work with technical subject matter experts
Bachelors Degree and 4 years experience or High School and 8 years of experience.