The Defense and Intelligence Group (D amp;IG) at Leidos currently has a contingent opening for an Administrative Analyst to work in support of customers at Picatinny Arsenal. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, warfighter-focused, mission critical program.
The individual will be responsible for support various aspects of the program and ensuing task orders under a multi-award IDIQ.
• Answer multi-lined phones and respond to email or fax inquiries
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail
• Perform all administrative duties as needed; filing, copying, scanning, and office organization
• Develop and brief deliverables, status reports and presentations.
• Minor Travel required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 10% travel requirement
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance if necessary.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
• Strong ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work well with others and under stress, team player, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Education and/or Experience - High School Diploma and 1-3 years of experience
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (list additional “pluses or nice to have” skills/experience)
• Associate’s degree preferred.