<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Leidos is seeking a Competencies and Performance Support Analyst to provide the Community Strategies and Assessments Division of the Intelligence Community Human Capital Office with community resource expertise and management support in their mission to develop and maintain a current competency library that supports IC agencies and elements in building standardized occupational series and in defining the components of jobs and work roles.
- Recommend improvements to and develop content for an IC-wide Competency Library for use throughout the lifecycle of human capital/talent management. This includes development of specialized competency models as well as periodic re-evaluation of competencies.
- Design and develop community resources (e.g., standards, training materials, etc.) for integrating the competencies into performance management, leadership development, training, career development, succession management, and workforce planning programs.
- Use focus groups, industry best practices, and implementation recommendations to fully operationalize competency library across the IC and conduct evaluations of existing or proposed human capital programs.
- Monitor, review and revise IC-wide performance management activities including applicable IC directives.
- Coordinate and facilitate communities of practice and working group meetings, to include meeting logistics, agenda and content development and presenter coordination, day-of execution and facilitation, documentation and distribution of meeting minutes and presentations. Present or coordinate presentations on relevant topics as directed by IC CHCO.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with 13 years' experience in IO Psychology or an advanced degree from an accredited institution with 10 years' work experience in IO Psychology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IC to include but not limited to organizations, relationships, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to operate on both classified and unclassified IT systems without data spillage.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills to include accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently within a diverse, creative, and often fast-paced project team environment and to efficiently prioritize competing requirements, and manage time, technical, and administrative resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated expertise in industrial organizational (IO) psychology, competency development, and performance management. Demonstrated senior level knowledge of the IC elements, understanding of the intelligence cycle, and familiarity with human capital disciplines.
- Demonstrated expertise in competency development, career development, and performance management and competency-based expertise as it applies across the entire spectrum of human capital life-cycle activities.
- Demonstrated professional resources (SHAM, Gartner, etc.) and knowledge of related efforts in the IC elements, federal government, and in the 10 Psychology professional community.
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.