Leidos is seeking an experienced chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive (CBRNE) commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) equipment maintainer in support of US Government stakeholders positioned across the Continental United States, its territories, and multiple overseas locations. This telecommuting position will be located within the Continental United States with expected travel at approximately 75% to US and overseas destinations including, but not limited to South Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, and Kuwait. The candidate must hold a current US passport and due to federal contract regulations, US citizenship is required and either hold a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain.
Expected to execute CBRNE COTS and GOTS equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance in both garrison and field environments. Make direct liaison with active US Army, US Army Reserve, and US National Guard units to conduct operator and sustainment level maintenance. Interface directly with original equipment manufacturers for external support or maintenance actions that exceed contractor capabilities. Execute master work schedules and provide direct input into an automated logistics management system for work performed, work to be performed, and all equipment technical data as required. Conduct equipment shelf life management, configuration management of software and hardware, and calibrations. Interface with training staff as necessary to facilitate equipment maintenance training to program stakeholders. Research and gather relevant project data, contribute to the development of technical documentation and equipment readiness reports, respond to customer inquiries, and verify product technical quality.
Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Interface with military units and conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance site visits.
- Use an automated logistics management system to generate, track, update, and close out maintenance work orders, provide reporting as required, and maintain accountability of property.
- Load and unload trucks, receive materials, wrap, label, and ship equipment and supplies.
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and perform quality control for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Conduct shelf-life and warranty management for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Complete inspections of unit equipment and open and track work orders.
- Ensure compliance with all hazardous material regulations.
- Travel to military sites and conduct preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Conduct equipment inventories.
- Complete all required training and maintain certifications
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
- BA Degree or recent/relevant CBRNE maintenance experience.
- High School/GED graduate.
- Military/DOD experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain a SECRET level clearance.
- Ability to perform extensive travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.