Leidos’s Military amp; Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an opening for a Systems Specialist at Ft. Carson, CO.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Under close supervision performs first line technical support to AHLTA/CHCS customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, applications, system, and network status. May answer simple technical or functional questions and perform minor troubleshooting regarding use and identification of personal computer hardware and software related to network communications. Uses established detailed guidelines and assists higher level technicians with on-site installations. Provides support to users in helping them navigate/use software applications and troubleshoot/resolve problems. If unable to handle requests, collects and documents necessary information for the appropriate specialist, higher level personnel or tiered support. Follows detailed administrative procedures and processes support requests accurately and in a timely manner. Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing MHS clinical systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance. Attends training sessions as required (DoD, Service, MTF, and/or Corporate). Participates in special projects/data calls as required, under close supervision, that enhance the quality or efficiency of the Support service.
Virtual Classroom Training: CHCS Applications, AHLTA System Administration
Technical IA Training: A+ Certification
MTF Specific Training; HIPPA / Privacy Act Training
Types of Tasks to Perform (non inclusive):
1. Site Administration Tasks to include AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration, scheduled backups
2. Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) support
3. Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
4. Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
5. Install customer approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, security patches)
6. Maintain MHS approved interfaces between DMHMS IT Systems in coordination with primary vendor
7. Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new customer approved IT systems and system enhancements
8. Provide Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
9. Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events
10. Perform technical escalation
11. Support special projects
12. Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Applicants must have at least one year of IT experience and a high school degree. A BS degree is preferred. Preference will be given to local candidates.
US Citizenship required, must be able to obtain and maintain an ADPII government security clearance.
REQUIRED: Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to your start date.