The Office 365 Exchange Online Admin will be the subject matter expert for Email Services (Exchange Online). This role will assist in a new Office 365 migration for an organization. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of Exchange Online within an Office 365 framework, email services, and associated configurations. The Exchange Online Admin will support the ongoing operation of Exchange Online and integrated Office 365 services, such as SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, or Microsoft Teams. The candidate will provide expert consultation to the Office 365 and Exchange migration including architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs. Other key responsibilities include support of the Office 365 tenant, identifying the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud. The Exchange Online Admin will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.Qualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Must have 2 to 4 years of experience with Office 365 and Exchange Online Administrator.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of SharePoint experience.
- Experience with delivering email through mobile devices
- Experience migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Experience working with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Exchange Hybrid servers
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Familiarity with organizational change management
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- General administration, and familiarity with Central Administration
- Experience with ADFS
- Networking experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.