The Leidos Health Products amp; Service Group has an opening for a Systems Engineer with experience in the commercial healthcare or related industry to support the design, integration, testing and delivery of the Leidos healthcare enterprise platform.
The responsibilities for this position include; requirements definition, enterprise architecture definition, application functional and technical design, external interface design, integration, test and generation of supporting engineering artifacts. This position will support projects that span R amp;D to development and delivery of solutions to commercial healthcare customers. The Systems Engineer will report to the project lead while partnering closely with the development team. Direct interaction with prospective and active customers to gather customer requirements as well as to effectively communicate design options and associated trades is expected.
Evaluates alternatives and change requests to include cost, schedule, risk, and supportability for enterprise applications.
Anticipated travel for this role is 25%, dependent upon the stage of the program.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 4-8 years of experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 2-4 years of experience
• Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation
• Experience with using modern mockup user experience design tools
• Experience with model based systems engineering tools (MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rhapsody)
• Experience with cloud computing environments
• Experience with SaaS delivery platforms
• Experience with integrating human-centric design
• Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.