Description:Leidos Health is currently hiring Cerner SurgiNet/Anesthesia Analyst
Cerner SurgiNet/Anesthesia Analyst
- Strong knowledge base in SurgiNet/Anesthesia application build. Including scheduling and charge services.
- Assist in the design, build, validation, test, and implementation of SurgiNet/Anesthesia Optimization requests.
- Work with project leadership to coordinate project activities and status with appropriate sponsors and stakeholders.
- Participate in issue identification, management and resolution.
- Manage and mitigate risks throughout project and report any issues.
- Weekly status reports to include: requests, accomplishments, open issues, escalations, mitigation plan and hours worked.
- Reports to Manager High-Acuity Team.
- Interaction with IT and Clinical stakeholders as necessary.
- Interaction with Cerner Optimization resources.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with IT analyst as appropriate for solution knowledge and transition.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 2-5 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and prior relevant experience.
To learn more about this and other positions, contactTina.D.Maddox@LeidosHealth.com - Phone 713-560-6300Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.