Description:Leidos is looking for a Business Operation Finance manager will be responsible for the NISC III program in support of the FAA customer.
The program is $163M per year CPAF program.
The responsibilities include managing the financial performance of the program with a focus on internal/external communications/financial presentations.
Other general duties will require task order management, subcontractor/vendor cost management, and invoice/cash application management.
The finance team includes 6 direct reports that are located in Washington DC.
Specific duties for the Operations Finance Manager include the following:
- Responsible for advising line management on all financial aspects of their organizational unit including developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the organizations revenue and costs.
- Interpreting operating results as they affect the financial aspects of the business, evaluating and approving expenditure decisions, identifying operational risk factors that may impact the business performance of the organization and presenting key business insights and recommendations to achieve the organization’s current and future goals.
- Make specific recommendations which will result in cost reduction and both profit and process improvements.
- Responsible for financial performance of the operating unit to include Long Range Plan, monthly forecasts and FP amp;A activities.
- Manage a team of business finance professional staff to ensure contractual compliance, cost management, budget development and proposal support.
- Establish/track indirect rates and expenses (recent consolidation of OH rates and sharing of OH by multiple programs resulting in more competitive bids.).
- Work closely with business development, capture management, and pricing teams on new business strategy, cost volume reviews,
- Prepare of cash flow for Executive briefings External and internal customer interface.
- Month-end closings and variance/trend analyses
- Estimate at Completion (EACs)
- Contract status reviews (CSR)
- Monthly and quarterly business reviews (IPR, QPR)