The Mission Solutions Operation currently has an opening for a Program Analyst Intern to support staffing actions across multiple contracts, and to support and manage all aspects of the TrackVia program – a web-based software platform for Leidos internal program execution. Daily activities include:
- Provide extensive outreach efforts to grow program customer base
- Provide briefings and demonstrations as needed
- Actively manage project planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule and scope of individual program requirements
- Manage cost and schedule
- Serve as the primary interface of the program
Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring complete internal Leidos customer satisfaction by listening to and understanding customer expectations and concerns, managing requirements, developing process improvements and workflows, and assuring projects are being executed effectively. Qualifications:
REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: B.S/B.A Degree In-Progress. Eligible for TS/SCI with poly. Candidates must also meet the following skill requirements:
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- Functional knowledge of interface design and implementation.
- Experience working with a variety of data and using it to generate various levels of reporting and metrics.
- Ability to provide creative and timely solutions to complex projects and workflows.
- Comfortable normalizing, managing, and performing analysis from large data sets.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and candidates.
- Experience managing multiple tasks in a high-stress, dynamic, environment.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.