Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Mission Partner Engagements Analyst at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
JOB SUMMARY: The Mission Partner Engagements Analyst will plan and coordinate international and domestic partnership coordinating activities in accordance with U.S. and DoD policy and following DoD international agreements and security cooperation processes.
- Participate in the preparation and execution of Command meetings/conferences/visits with Allies, Services, Agencies, Academia, Industry, and Commands to include visit coordination, logistics, and development and dissemination of command information packages and materials.
- Gather information, provide analysis, develop, and produce written products in support of the organization’s strategic coordination initiatives and planning objectives.
- Effectively plan, facilitate and attend working groups, meetings, symposiums and conferences in order to facilitate discussions that produce measureable actions and results.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and strategic guidance to enable effective cyberspace operations.
- Provide pre-scheduled (or upon request) status updates of assigned products, draft meeting minutes, executive summaries, action items list, and other similar documents and strategic planning topics.
- Attend working group meetings, facilitate, and in some cases lead discussions that produce measureable actions and results.
- Create products to include engagement reports, executive summaries, after action reports, meeting minutes, action item lists, PowerPoint presentations, strategic coordination plans, strategic communications documents, SOPs, GENADMINs, TTPs checklists and CONOPs in support of J5 and Chief of Staff requirements.
External Referral EligibleQualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
•Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
•Experience providing Senior Leaders specified reports based upon information received from supporting unit operations.
•Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
•Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.