The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, amp; Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS). The candidate will perform on SENS3 supporting temporary secure facility operations.
The candidate will provide support, including:
• Assist in planning for deploying IT assets to temporary secure facilities during emergency response and national special security events (e.g., hurricanes, Inauguration Day, World Series).
• Deploy IT equipment and network connectivity and provide logistical support to temporary secure facilities. - Provide O amp;M for HSDN and C-LAN assets operating in temporary secure facilities.
• Provide logistical support for technical refreshment and decommissioning of HSDN and C-LAN assets in temporary secure facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience with planning, documenting, and implementing projects. High School diploma with 4 additional years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Current Top Secret Clearance
• Firm understanding of facility Security requirements.
• Experienced with Network support, Network Equipment, cabling, wiring.
• DHS experience