Candidate must have excellent customer service, data analysis, technical analysis, and problem solving skills. Candidate must have experience in working on an application help desk/call center in providing Level 1 and Level 2 support, preferably for large, enterprise-scale applications.
Knowledge of DoD Property Accountability, Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting, Fleet Management, Supply Chain Management, and/or Weapons and Ammunition Management is a plus.
Candidate should be capable of multi-tasking, very detail-oriented, and accustomed to working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Is knowledgeable of system functionality and capabilities, so as to be able to efficiently and effectively answer user questions.
• Communicates with users to resolve problems and answer phone calls within times specified in the call center operational guide.
• Responds to emails by checking group email box within designated response times set forth in the call center operational guide.
• Enters user questions and information into ticket tracking system, identifies issues, and categorizes problem types.
• Provides research for reported system deficiencies and bugs.
• Performs data analysis and review to respond to requests from management and user community.
• Coordinates with support staff and user community to ensure that system deficiencies and bugs are fully and correctly resolved.
• Provides technical support via phone and email on AIT hardware utilized by the application, including, but not limited to: inventory printers, handheld and tethered barcode scanners, barcode printers and supplies, RFID scanners, printers, and supplies, Bluetooth, and Intelligent Tracking and Control Systems (ITCS) using Signal Acquisition and Source Location (SASL) equipment.
• Conducts site visits to provide user support with inventories, including assistance with software setup and configuration, conducting inventories using handheld scanners, performing inventory reconciliation, and providing management with an overview of the results.
• Supports the implementation of new customers.
• Updates system message area to inform users of important information, such as upcoming releases or planned system outages.
• Candidate must have or be able to obtain a Security+ or A+ certification.
• Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
This position will be based in Camp Hill, PA. Candidate must be a team player with a willing attitude and possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with customers, team members and senior managers. Candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills, be able to perform independent analysis, and complete assigned tasks with a deadline and with minimal supervision.
Position will require rotational assignment to answer 24/7 cell phone calls during off hours. Position may require travel lt; 10%. Candidate must be eligible to obtain a secret security clearance.