The Leidos Health Products and Solutions Operation has an immediate opening for a Scheduler to support two programs based out of Baltimore MD.
• The Planner/Scheduler should have appropriate technical expertise to provide general Program Planning/Scheduling services to Leidos in support of the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) and National Data Warehouse (NDW)
• The Scheduler will support, as required the development, management, and maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule.
• The candidate must be a strong team player who conducts business professionally and is willing (as required) to represent Leidos in relations with the customer.
• In the performance of these efforts, the Planner/Scheduler will work under the technical direction of the finance manager and/or planning/scheduling lead.
• As directed by the program team, the Scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable standards such as EVM standard
EIA-748 and best practices (e.g., PASEG) in coordination with program finance and in support of program execution.
• Duties may include implementing program scheduling business rhythms, developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost
and schedule objectives are met.
Bachelor’s Degree and 4-8 years of directly related network scheduling experience.
The scheduler shall have an understanding of:
a) Scheduling theory and related best-practices (e.g., PASEG)
b) Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture
c) Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture
d) Internal/External dependency modeling
e) Critical Path Method (CPM)
f) Margin/Float management
g) Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis
h) Risk and Opportunity integration
i) Resource loading/management
j) Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
k) IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment (e.g., DCMA 14-Pt)
l) Schedule Execution Metrics
m) Baseline Change Control
n) Understanding of cost and schedule integration
a) Microsoft Project Scheduler and/or other schedule management tools (MS Project/Server)
b) Schedule Health Assessment tools (Steelray Project Analyzer)
c) Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis tools (RiskyProject)
d) Working knowledge of cost and schedule integration tools (Deltek Cobra)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.