Leidos is seeking candidates for an Air Operations Analyst position at the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) Headquarters in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Air Operations Analyst will augment and support the primary RSAF staff within the RSAF Research and Strategic Development Center. The Air Operations Analyst will be responsible for conducting studies and analysis of all aspects of air operations to include fighter/attack operations, suppression of enemy air defenses, surveillance and reconnaissance operations, airlift and air refueling operations, search and rescue and special operations. He is also responsible for the analysis of aviation doctrine, tactics, techniques, procedures and weapons system performance. The ideal candidate will have international experience as an Air Force advisor or instructor. Cultural awareness and adaptability are a must. This is an unaccompanied one year overseas assignment in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with option to extend.
External referral eligible
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Squadron Officer’s School or EPME Phase 3 graduate
• Air Command and Staff College graduate preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
*8+ years of related experience.
• Minimum six years of military aviation experience as a pilot, weapons system officer, special crew member, or AOC/CAOC team member
• Operational experience related to at least one of the following Air Force functions is preferred: Air Superiority; Global Precision Attack; Air Force Special Operations; Global Integrated ISR
• Joint/Combined aviation experience in Red Flag or similar major combined air operations exercise
• Must be able to conduct independent open source research and analysis on a variety of aviation related subjects
• Must be able to provide high quality written and oral presentations
• Two years’ experience in the Combat Plans Division or Combat Operations Division of an AOC or CAOC
• Previous aviation advisor/mentor or international instructor experience highly desired
• One year of experience in a major command headquarters
• Master’s degree in an aviation or engineering related field
• Graduate of Air Force Fighter Weapons School or similar course
• Joint Specialty Officer (JSO) qualification