Leidos’ has a career openings for Software Developers at our location in Aberdeen, MD. We have a rapidly growing dynamic team at our Aberdeen location supporting various customers within the C4ISR community.
Leidos will be providing software sustainment support to our Army customer. Successful candidates with possess some expertise with one or multiple software baselines for Tactical Mission Command (TMC), Strategic Mission Command (SMC), Battle Command 10 (BC10) and Mission Command 13 (MC13).
• Perform integration and testing with SMC Common Infrastructure Software Services.
• Provide Technical support and integration of the Battle Command (BC) software capabilities and interfaces with current
and future TMC and SMC common infrastructure services software applications/components.
• Perform Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs) resolution.
• Conduct technical feasibility studies, evaluations, investigations, analyses, and assessments of software requirements,
products and evaluate new software development methods to include implementation of simulation models, establishment
of benchmarks, prototypes, and test software/hardware.
• Provide support to the Government with evaluations of software and systems (such as analysis, planning, specifying,
preparing, conducting, witnessing, reviewing, and reporting on system and software tests and test documentation).
• Provide comprehensive technical evaluation of software development documentation and other work products, such as
project plans, requirements matrices, design specifications, and testing plans.
• Develop means for evaluating software methods and tools and employing risk management techniques.
• Support C3TD in developing software guidelines, to include software development processes, management indicators/
quality metrics, and requirement specification and documentation standards.
• Required to work independently or in a team leader to capacity to design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of
• Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
• Develop tools and interfaces.
• Design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
• Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
• Design embedded systems software.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline and 5 years functional experience with Software Development expertise in BC10 and BC13 software design and implementation including CoMotion/CPOF application
• 3+ years development experience with C++, Java, understanding of the Java memory model.
• Experience with interoperability between systems, specifically command and control systems.
• Experience building multi-threaded systems, asynchronous data access patterns, building large-scale mission-critical
applications with mature software development processes, object-oriented programming, object-oriented modeling.
• Experience with user-centric design and human-computer interaction (HCI), HCI coursework, Information visualization;
experience with direct-manipulation user interfaces.
• Candidate must have a secret clearance.
• Candidate must have the ability to travel within the Continental United States for 10-25% of the time to support customer
• Must be located within driving distance to Aberdeen, MD.
• An advanced degree is desired.
• Familiarity in setting up and manage the operation and maintenance of Development Software Support Environments.