Leidos is seeking System Administrators, in multiple nationwide locations:
• Anchorage, AK
• Baltimore, MD
• Buffalo, NY
• Detroit, MI
• Alexandria, VA
• Fort Worth, TX
• Galveston, TX
• Huntsville, AL
• Washington, DC
• Huntington, WV
• Little Rock, AR
• Los Angeles, CA
• Louisville, KY
• Memphis, TN
• Mobile, AL
• Nashville, TN
• Concord, MA
• New Orleans, LA
• Brooklyn, NY
• Omaha, NE
• Philadelphia, PA
• Rock Island, IL
• Sacramento, CA
• San Francisco, CA
• Savannah, GA
• Seattle, WA
• Atlanta, GA
• Saint Louis, MO
• Saint Paul, MN
• Walla Walla, WA
• Wilmington, NC
These positions support the US Army Corps of Engineers ACE-IT Program. Provides support to an enterprise management system. Performs monitoring and management of mainframes, networks and workgroup servers. Manages and oversees the smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Oversees the setting up of administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, oversees installation and backup recovery. Manages the development of policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ensures the availability of the data network, and may assist in coordination of network-oriented projects.
* Manage and monitor local server infrastructure to ensure consistent operation
* POC for local server, network and telecom repair of district infrastructure components.
* Coordinate local response to IAVA vulnerability remediation.
* Ensure priority adjustment and supporting emergency situations are covered for all services and requirements. * Escalate local issues to the Leidos Division Manager, when appropriate.
* Coordinate Level 3 support to the District technical personnel.
* Escalation POC for after hours and VIP level support requests.
* Responsible for monitoring local Service Delivery ticket queues so that aging tickets are given appropriate follow-up attention.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 years’ relevant experience
* Current DoD 8570 Certification, IAT Level II (Comptia Security +CE and 1 qualifying Computing Environment certification (For example, Microsoft MCP certified, Comptia A+)
* Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start.
* Strong analytical and follow through skills.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
* Ability to work well independently on defined tasks.
* Ability to work will in a fast pace dynamic environment.
* Ability to work well as part of a team.
* Windows Server 2012; Active Directory
* Networking Technologies (DNS, DHCP, WINS)
* Cisco Telephony /Router Solutions.
* Experience maintaining Lexmark, HP, or Ricoh printer devices (i.e. installing maintenance kits).
* Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
* Experience working in a DoD environment.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.