Leidos has a career opening for a Property Administrator located in Bridgewater, VA.POSITION SUMMARY:The job of the property administrator is to support directly Leidos QRC AISR Division Programs. The main duty for this position is to create and maintain property book records and provide the records to the customer(s) upon request.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate, timely and compliant property records
- Assist in preparation of disposition, LDD (loss, theft, damage and destruction) and transfer documents
- Assure compliance to property regulations, Corporate and BU Policies and Procedures
- Review, analyze and evaluate situations and develop compliant solutions
- Define methodologies, procedures and techniques for refining and improving processes and implementing long-term effective and efficient solutions
- Communicate clearly, maintain helpful and professional attitude representative of the property/logistics Directorate’s positive and proactive approach to compliance with minimal impact to mission
- Assist staff of all functions regarding compliance with regulations, policies and procedures
- Assist shipping and receiving in property identification and appropriate tagging during the receipt stage and appropriate movement documentation for outbound shipments of government property
- Provide back-up support to other property personnel
- Assist in oversight of government property accountable to subcontractors and assuring compliance with Leidos Policies and Procedures when the subcontractor does not have a compliant property system
- Assist in property inventories in accordance with contract, BU, Corporate and customer requirements
- Prepare reports as required by contract, BU, Corporate and/or customers
- Be familiar with and understand applicable property regulations, policies and procedures
- Coordinates with QRC AISR Program technical leads on property movements
- Inputs, updates, and maintains property records into SPROCKET database
- Determines PAA codes for procurement activities based on asset type and anticipated usage
- Interfaces with subcontractors to determine subcontract property-related action items
- Interfaces with members of SPB technical teams to determine schedule-based property-related action items for property acquisition and asset movement
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Advanced computer skills (focus on database maintenance and Microsoft Office suite)
- Intermediate leadership skills
- Strong communications, oral and written
- An ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years’ experience
- CPPS (Certified Professional Property Specialist)
- Knowledge of and experience in Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management.
- A general working knowledge of Government Property Management Systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience in one or more of the following areas: Contracts Documents Management System for Purchase Order requirements; FAR/DFARS regulations to include handling of Government Furnished Equipment and Property; and/or Item Unique Identification (IUID) or other tagging systems.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.